It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by BookDate. It’s where book bloggers gather to talk about what books they read and reviewed last week, what books they’re currently reading and what books they’re planning to read. This is a great way for me to plan my reading week, and to take a sneak peek at what others are reading.
- The Killing Game by The Black Rose
- The Woman in Black by Kerry Wilkinson
- 18 Months by Samantha Boyette
- Missing by Monty Marsden
- Confrontation with Evil by Steven A. LaChance
- Five Stories High by Jonathan Oliver (editor)
I’m in the mood for some thrillers and suspense. What are you reading this week?